# okay wow thanks tumblr for not showing me the five asks i got
# that was real nice of you
# sorry for not being active on here D:
# if anyone wants to start up a para that'd be great?
# i'll start if you'd like!
We wish you an awesome day! You deserve it! -winks-
So, hope it can help you study a few new tatics to the next season. -smiles- Good luck!
This is bloody brilliant! Tonks, you have no idea how much I love you right now!
Thanks, Vel! Where’s my strawberries and cauldron cakes? ;) Just kidding! Love you!
and what’s our ship name
# ahh sorry i've been gone
# i'll catch up with everyone tomorrow
Yes. I’m going to be studying outside of the walls of Hogwarts. It’s all a bit different and it’s going to take some getting used to.
-smiles and actually blushes a bit- Thank you, Ginny. I hope I do become an established naturalist. It’s going to be amazing once I start my own expeditions in search of new species of creatures.
I’m very proud of you, too, Ginny. I know only a handful of people get to be picked as new members of the Harpies, and I know you were up against hundreds during your tryout. -smiles-That’s quite an achievement for a fresh graduate. But then, you’ve always been one of the best players when we were at Hogwarts, so it wasn’t much of a surprise for me.
-whispers conspiratorially- You might want to let lose a few Wrackspurts if she gets too rough. -nods earnestly and returns voice to normal level- When does the season start? Maybe I can catch a some of your games?
I’d bet. It’s all a bit surreal, everything has changed so much. For the better, I like to believe, though it’s all definitely still fresh in my mind.
-grins- I have no doubt in my mind you’ll be one of the greatest naturalists the Wizarding World has ever seen. You seem to have a nature talent for it, and I know you have the potential to be amazing. As long as you can see that too, you’ll do wonders.
Aw. Thanks, Lulu! Well, I don’t know about best. I certainly have been blessed to have had some amazing players pave my path for me, like Harry and Katie. It’s terribly frightening and nerve-wracking, even now that I know I’ve got the spot. I suppose I’ll get used to it, but I think the nerves have always helped me in a way when it came to Quidditch.
-whispers- I just might. Though I don’t know if having a frazzled Quidditch captain is the best idea, but I’ll keep it in mind.
Not sure yet, actually. Gwenog keeps things top secret for as long as she can. Though the new members did get their new Quidditch robes, which was pretty wicked, I must say. I’ll let you know as soon as I find out, though!
- favorite non-sexual activity: After school, every once in a while Hermione would take him into the study and force him to read. Ron didn’t mind, he just liked being with her.
- who uses all the hot water: Ron. Hermione often scolds him for this over breakfast.
- most trivial thing they fight over: Who left the cat outside.
- who does most of the cleaning: Hermione, she thinks she picked up the habit from helping Mrs. Weasley with it at the Burrow.
- what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue: Ron gives Hermione a befuddle look almost every time muggle objects are mentioned, though he’s proud to say he knows it has something to do with the telly.
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working: While still living in the flat, it would definitely be Ron. After trying to correct his work, the landlord and Hermione did not get along.
- who steals the blankets: Ron does, but on a particularly chilly night, he’ll put them back over Hermione while she’s sleeping.
- who leaves their stuff around: While Hermione tends to leave books around, Ron leaves everything else unattended.
- who remembers to buy the milk: Whenever Ron remembers the milk (or anything really) Hermione will treat him with a grand feast for supper.
- who remembers anniversaries: Hermione. Though the morning of their anniversaries Hermione will wake up and smack Ron with a pillow to remind him. It’s become such of a habit that he doesn’t even question it anymore.
- who cooks normally?: Hermione. The last time she left Ron unattended in the kitchen he nearly burnt the house down.
- how often do they fight?: Daily. From tiny ones that end in a minute to the big ones that last weeks. Somehow though, they don’t think they would stay sane if they didn’t argue.
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?: Even unknown to Hermione, Ron keeps a picture of her on him at all times. Harry is the only one that knows, mostly because he always catches Ron looking at it when they work. Out of nervous habit, Hermione tends to clean a lot.
- nicknames for each other?: Ron comes up with ones he thinks are witty, but Hermione doesn’t find the humor in most of them. He’ll call her Hermy if he’s feeling particularly daring. Hermione usually just refers to him as Ron or Ronald, other than the few she doesn’t use outside the bedroom.
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?: Ron, though he sometimes tends to forget his money.
- who steals the covers at night?: Ron. Hermione has given up trying to fight with him over this.
- what would they get each other for gifts?: Given the financial struggles his parents had, Ron likes knowing he can spoil Hermione. Whenever he remembers, he’ll get her things like jewelry and other extravagant things. Hermione to this day still says her favorite was when he got her the Complete Works of William Shakespeare. Hermione likes to get him small things, like a new Chudley Cannons jersey whenever she steals his to sleep in.
- who kissed who first?: Everyone knows it was Hermione, and Harry was there, but she has yet to admit it.
- who made the first move?: This question is still somewhat debatable. They both think it was the other one, and at times use Ginny or Harry as a referee as sorts, who both think it was Ron.
- who remembers things?: Hermione. Ron usually forgets things after ten seconds. Though he does remember the really important stuff.
- who started the relationship?: Though they shared their kiss during the battle, it wasn’t until weeks later, after all of the funerals they were required to attend, did Ron properly ask her to be his girlfriend.
- who cusses more?: Ron. Definitely Ron. Hermione makes him give her a sickle every time he curses in front of Teddy and Victoire.
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?: Hermione would care for him as tenderly as she could. Ron would likely go off on some sort of rampage if she so much as got a scratch.